We are currently seeking an experienced and capable Shipping/Export Coordinator, for a successful and growing company based in Felixstowe.
The purpose of the role is to provide a high quality Export Service to the company's clients, with a focus on efficiency and accuracy.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Plan and Control all Export, Delivery processes on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring all Consignments are loaded onto systems prior to departure by EDI, or manual checks.
- Build relationships with customers and suppliers, resolving any issues and ensuring successful resolutions.
- Deep Sea Export experience is essential.
- Conversant with Port Health Requirements, CED, CVEDS etc
- Computer literate
- Possess team player qualities
- Able to plan ahead and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company and develop your career within the shipping industry.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk, England
Salary: £22k - 25k per year + Bonus
Posted: 23 Jan 2019