Alchemy are pleased to be partnering with a market renowned Immigration Consultancy, who are looking to recruit a Global Immigration Consultant to join their established team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Advising the clients on all Immigration inquiries for a number of locations in the EMEA region.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the Immigration application process.
- Act as the point of contact for a key number of geographical locations.
- Build and develop relationships with external vendors.
- Ensure the client is kept up to date with changes and progression of the cases.
- Meet and exceed customer service standards.
- Ensuring the company's internal database is accurately and continuously updated, with changes to cases and applications.
- Keeping abreast of new, and changes to, immigration policies and communicating back to the business and clients.
- Actively participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Global immigration experience is essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working independently, using your own initiative.
- Good communications skills (verbal and written).
- Additional Language would be an advantage.
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 24 Jan 2019