Our client, a dedicated provider of Fine Art Shipping and Transportation services, is searching for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team based in Paris. The role will be centred around finding new business and cultivating relationships with exciting clients in the Fine Art world.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an awareness of Fine Art industry trends and using this knowledge to innovate new sales strategies and opportunities for repeat business.
- Utilizing information gathered from Fine Art networking events, activity reports and other sources to innovate business strategies and reporting findings to key company stakeholders.
- Developing growth opportunities for major accounts by cross selling other company services.
- Participating in setting business plans, targets and goals for the Fine Art department alongside management.
- Assisting with special business development projects as and when required.
- Actively reviewing existing major accounts in accordance with company procedures.
- Reviewing historic client communication data to keep in contact with potential Fine Art customers.
- Using networking and relevant Fine Art industry events as an opportunity to meet potential new clients and establish professional relationships.
- Educated degree standard in a relevant field, or possess demonstratable, practical experience
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Experience within a sales or business development role in the art shipping / logistics is essential
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in a high-pressured environment
- Be confident in managing work and working to a deadline
- Have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy.
Share this vacancy
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Posted: 12 Apr 2019