An exciting opportunity has become available to join our client, an international retailer based in London, to become Head of their Logistics Digital department. Processing millions of units annually, this is an ideal role for a candidate to develop their logistic management skills and to add scope to a rapidly expanding company.
Managing a team of 3 people, the role will involve overseeing the packing and distribution of digital orders and stock management. On top of this, the successful candidate will also be responsible for overseeing both domestic and international deliveries and returns, playing a key role in assisting the company with its rapidly expanding online business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Driving the team to reach targets and KPI performance.
- Effective management of costs, operation accuracy and quality of service delivered.
- Possessing a good understanding of industry requirements and trends and suggesting changes when appropriate to ensure the company is ahead of competitors.
- Analysing data to predict future company growth in line with overall brand plans.
- Strive to promote and improve the customers digital experience with the company.
- Develop excellent working relationships with key clients and stakeholders (both internal and external) to promote the brand.
- Regularly liaise with other logistics departments within the company to ensure cohesive operations throughout the company.
- Excellent knowledge of Logistics
- Digital supply chain experience particularly desirable
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data in order to suggest improvements for operations and processes.
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and resilient
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 24 Jan 2019