Alchemy is excited to be partnering with a high quality provider of shipping and import services in their search for an Import Coordinator to join their team based in Buckinghamshire.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Finalising the process of Import orders from around the world once they have been booked, ensuring all information is accurate.
- Keeping up to date with all consignments and imports entering the warehouse by communicating with the warehouse team regularly
- Liaising with clients in regards to import details and requirements
- Providing third parties with import clearance instructions
- Ensuring all data entered onto the internal database is up to date and correct
- Resolution of shipment queries and issues.
- Previous experience in an import/export/shipping role desirable
- Ability to handle high volumes of work in time pressured environments
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please apply today.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Buckinghamshire, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 28 Jan 2019