Due to continued growth our client is seeking an additional Relocation Consultant to work at their Amsterdam office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Relocation Consultant to join the team, either working over 4 or 5 days a week.
The Relocation Consultant will be based in Amsterdam but will cover both the Amsterdam and Randstad regions.
This opportunity will suit a professional client focused individual seeking a career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working with international clients.
In the role you will support both individuals and families that are relocating to the Netherlands, maintaining regular contact with both the assignee and client HR departments. Previous experience working in the Relocation and/or Expatriate Management sector is essential.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a variety of relocation services for your portfolio of client companies and expatriating individuals. These services include: immigration approvals, household good shipments, school enrolments and other client-specific relocation needs
- Collaboration with clients and corporate HR and/or internal global mobility managers to gather information required for relocation and prepare all necessary documentation
- Proactively manage service levels, budget parameters and corporate account relationships
- Support and accompanying clients to appointments following relocation such as; government registrations, the setting up of bank accounts, immigration services, school selections, etc.
- Maintaining accurate and timely information relevant to the relocation process in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in customer/client-facing service, hospitality, HR, consultation, relocation services, or global mobility
- Fluency in English (Dutch or another language is also an advantage)
- Adaptability to the needs of culturally diverse expats and their families
- You have relocated yourself internationally and or lived abroad previously
- Experience with CRM systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
Share this vacancy
Sector: Travel, Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality
Salary: Excellent salary according to experience
Posted: 01 Apr 2019