Alchemy recruitment are pleased to be partnering with an international company within Financial Services, who are looking for a Reward Analyst, to join their office in London.
The Reward Analyst will report directly into the Head of Reward and be responsible for both driving and supporting Reward within a number of functions.
- Providing support within the Reward function this includes incentive schemes, benchmarking and pay review.
- The Reward Analyst will utilise their analytical skills by supplying relevant, accurate and timely reporting.
- The reward Analyst will be responsible for providing market data, to ensure that suitable and accurate reward decisions are made.
- Developing knowledge of incentive compensation plans and using this understanding to provide guidance.
- Responsibility for supporting events within the Reward Team, this includes co-ordination and communication regarding said events.
- The Reward Analyst must be aware of changes within HR and any potential business issues, and how these changes impact upon the Reward function.
- It is preferable for the candidate to be educated to a degree level or equivalent within a business- related discipline.
- Sound knowledge of reward analytics is essential.
- Full proficiency within Microsoft Excel is vital, and knowledge and experience working with HR systems.
- The successful Reward Analyst will have fantastic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as interaction and liaison with team members across the organisation in all regions and major countries will be necessary.
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the relevant criteria, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Banking and Finance
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 13 Feb 2019