Our client, a leading industry provider of Removals and Moving services is seeking an experienced Sales Consultant to join their busy team. While the role will be affiliated with their Nottingham office, the position is field-based and the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and developing relationships with new and existing Removals and Moving customers.
Further responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Actively seeking new business development and sales opportunities for the company by establishing relationships with new and existing clients and upselling removals and moving services offered.
- Working cohesively alongside other members of the sales team to achieve annual revenue targets and maximise productivity of the team.
- Supporting team members on other sites as required to support efforts in achieving revenue targets and KPI's.
- Answering enquiries from new and existing customers in regards to the removals and moving process and providing support for them wherever necessary throughout the moving process.
- Following up on quotes from prospective removals and moving clients.
Our clients are seeking a highly motivated, organised and confident individual to join them. The ideal candidate will have strong demonstrable experience in Sales. While previous experience in the Removals and Moving industry is desirable, full training is provided to individuals who have not worked in the industry before who still have excellent sales experience. They must have good networking and communication skills and commercial awareness.
If you would like more information about this exciting opportunity, please apply to Alchemy today.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 31 Jan 2019