A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Japanese Language Trainer to join a prestigious relocation provider.
The focus of this role will be to tailor the training to the client's specific needs and to support them throughout the language development process.
- Creating engaging Japanese language training lessons customised to best fit the client
- Assessing assignees development and providing feedback
- Supporting the clients throughout the learning experience and assisting with any queries
- Monitoring attendance and progress
- Experience in teaching Japanese as a second language
- Two years of language training experience
- International experience and cultural understanding are highly beneficial
- Enthusiastic and passionate disposition
- A Bachelor's Degree (minimum)
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Georgetown, Kentucky, United States
Posted: 31 Jan 2019