We are looking for a skilled Sales and Business Development professional in Japan.
This position will join a Global Relocation and Logistics specialist and is responsible for generating new client business in the region.
You will sell a range or Relocation services to clients including; Relocation, Global Mobility, Immigration and Household Goods Moving services.
Fluency in Japanese is essential.
- To sell a range of expatriate management related services to corporate clients
- Generating new business via cold calling and networking
- Successfully turning prospects into new clients
- Identifying the principal decision makers in prospective businesses
- Forming strong corporate relationships to further business opportunities
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client's global mobility and relocation needs
- Utilise opportunity to cross sell services
- Help to develop consultative sales strategies in order to create sales solutions
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Keeping up-to-date on trends within service sectors, including relocation, global mobility, household goods moving, immigration, logistics and temporary accommodation.
- Understand market drivers and anticipate trends across these sectors.
- 3-5 years' experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Experience in HR Expatriate Management or a related sector would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Relocation, Global Mobility, Moving, Immigration, Logistics, Temp Accommodation would be advantageous
- Strong business development skills
- Proven success at developing prospects and securing new clients
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- We are ideally looking for someone with experience selling corporate services to industries such as freight forwarding, logistics, real estate or related sectors
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Salary: Market related
Posted: 31 Jan 2019