Our client, a prestigious Auction House are seeking to hire a Press Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
The responsibilities include:
- Create and implement strategies to increase the companies influence within the industry.
- Liaise with the fine art departments as well as the press offices to increase the Auction Houses profile as well as their art sales.
- Compose the press releases and other marketing documents which are required to increase advertisement of the company.
- Maximise media influence and organise press launches and meetings.
- Work on the social media coverage of the Auction House, utilising all platforms and prioritising the target markets.
- Provide feedback on the success of the marketing within the organisation and strategize methods of improvement.
- Contribute to and attend travelling exhibitions when required.
The key skills required:
- Previous experience working within a media and public relations role is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to network with industry professionals, English and Chinese.
- Ability to multi-tasks and work well under pressure is essential.
- Experience working on social media platforms is beneficial to the role.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Salary: Market related
Posted: 04 Feb 2019