Our client, a provider of business removals and relocation services, is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Bid & Tenders Manager to join their team based in Birmingham.
Duties of the role include:
- Regularly reviewing and updating the company bid process and adjusting when necessary in order to suit the scale of the opportunity presented.
- Playing a leading role in the production of Bid and Tender documentation to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
- Carrying out research of bid subjects to make sure all bids submitted and presented are bespoke, helping to increase success rate.
- Preparing and carrying out tender submissions, expressions of interests and PQQ's.
- Management of the bid resource team to ensure effectiveness and team collaboration.
- Actively reporting Bid and Tender wins and losses to the appropriate bodies, determining reasons for bid outcomes and changes processes where necessary.
- Maintaining an up to date database containing bid content and case studies.
- Working with appropriate teams to publicise successful bids.
- Assisting Line Managers and company Directors with regular staff appraisals.
- Regular involvement in recruitment processes.
- Chairing departmental meetings for teams to discuss updates, targets, and any issues, then working with appropriate bodies to make changes to improve happiness and effectiveness of the Bid and Tenders teams.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in Bids and Tenders, preferably from a commercial moving/fit out or facilities management background.
- Be enthusiastic and confident in following their own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent leadership qualities
- Open to new working processes and will enjoy developing their own ideas for processes to ensure team efficiency and effectiveness
- Have excellent communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Alchemy today.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 05 Feb 2019