Alchemy is pleased to be partnering with a Global Professional Services Firm, who are looking for a Senior Compensation Consultant to join their team, in Paris.
The Senior Compensation Consultant will have responsibility for delivering reward consulting services to clients and managing medium to large client projects, with the outcome of creating excellent working client relationships.
- The Senior Compensation Consultant will have accountability of base and variable pay design, job grading, benchmarking.
- Research into a client's current situation, this may include undertaking qualitative and quantitative assessment.
- Designing and implementing Reward related solutions when necessary, and presenting this information to clients.
- Pursuing complex proposals made by clients.
- Present material at both internal and external client conferences.
- Providing guidance for and project manage Reward team members.
- Meeting financial goals for example, revenue generation and completing the billing process.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Strong knowledge of Reward, specifically data benchmarking.
- The Senior Compensation Consultant will have great analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Although not essential, a professional HR or Finance qualification is desirable.
- Proven experience within a client- facing role or in a large organisation.
- Project management skills.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to network and use business development skills.
If you are interested in this role and think you meet the required skillset, don't hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Salary: € negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 28 Mar 2019