Alchemy is pleased to be partnering with an International Moving Company who is looking for an experienced Import Specialist to join their team. Based in Middlesex, the successful candidate will be expected to offer assistance with the importing of Household Goods into the UK.
Further responsibilities include:
- Assisting with all aspects of ToR, delivery and unpacking, customs clearance, and haulage for all sized multimodal freight import shipments.
- Developing strong working relationships with customers and acting as a point of support and contact for them throughout the removals and shipping process.
- Regularly updating overseas agents and third parties up to date regarding the progress of import shipments.
- Liaising with external customs brokers.
- Arranging the collection and deliveries of Household Goods.
- Preparing paperwork and invoices.
Our candidate is ideally looking for someone who will be able to hit the ground running, so they are seeking a candidate with previous household good import experience. They must be motivated, enthusiastic, and comfortable working in a corporate, fast paced environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Middlesex, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 27 Mar 2019