We're currently partnered with a moving & relocation services provider based in the Tunbridge Wells area, who are seeking a Client Services Operations Manager.
The role will consist of managing a team of relocation & moving coordinators, whiles managing the day-to-day operational coordination activity relating to the delivery of high-quality relocation and moving services.
- The management of the relocation/moving team
- Manage the movement of household goods worldwide whiles complying with the relevant local, country and international law and process.
- Assist with the coordination and management of Relocation services
- Responsible for the control of quality service throughout each relocation / move and reporting on outcomes
- Maintaining up-to-date move activity reports for clients as and when needed
- Plan and manage the effective and necessary conversion of weights, sizes, values, and quality standards interpretations between importing and exporting systems and territories
- Calculate relocation & moving rates and quotations for clients and partners
- Prepare and submit all relevant documentation in a timely fashion such as, customs clearance documents, shipping schedules, insurance, parking, bill of lading, export licencing, etc.
- Partake in budget and target ownership, sourcing of suppliers/partners, contract negotiations for service partners, global strategic planning, and most of all the growth of the operational teams
- Manage currency and finance transactions and processes in line with policy and law
- The investigation and resolution of any problems that may arise
Desired skills & experience;
- Over 3 years' experience managing Household Goods moving relocation process both Internationally & Domestically
- Working knowledge of general Relocation services
- Previous experience dealing with Import & Export shipments via Air, Road & Sea Freight.
- Outstanding organisational skills, experience managing multiple projects
- A positive, team focused, 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to manage and resolve conflicts or high-pressure situations
- High level working proficiency in all Microsoft office programs
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Posted: 06 Feb 2019