Alchemy Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with a leading US- based software company, who are looking for a Payroll Consultant to join their Finance team in their amazing offices in California.
The Payroll Consultant will be an enthusiastic and engaging team player, who has experience with understanding payroll and accounting practices and will have responsibility for the full payroll cycle.
This is an excellent opportunity that offers a unique working environment, which is fast paced and there will be constant room for personal development.
- The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance of accurate payroll records, this includes tax and audit timecards.
- The ability to be able to identify inefficiencies and to present solutions to rectify these potential issues.
- Identification and interpretation of how improvements can be made within the payroll workflows.
- Ensuring accuracy is always achieved regarding all payroll matters.
- Taking a leadership position and driving payroll related projects, and ensuring these are completed precisely.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of good practice within payroll and accounting.
- Although not essential, experience within Multi- state payroll is desirable.
- The desire to work in a fast - faced environment.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential and working knowledge of Netsuite, Workday and ADP Workforce Now is preferable.
- Fantastic analysis skills and data - driven.
If this job is of interest and you think you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Salary: $ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 06 Feb 2019