Our client, a removals specialist based in London is seeking an International Move Manager to join their busy team based in London. The company are looking for a candidate who is able to deliver the highest level of customer service, is versatile and works well within a team especially during peak periods (April - September).
- Ensuring the handling and moving of an assignees household goods and personal effects, whether domestic or international.
- Making an introduction to prospective and existing clients, via phone and email.
- Ensuring the relevant customs paperwork is sent to the assignee.
- Preparing a quotation for the move.
- Arranging a pre- move survey.
- Obtaining rates for a move.
- Booking packing / delivery teams / shipping containers
- Ordering crates / any other 3 rd party services such as handyman or made service.
- Contacting the assignee during the pack up or delivery and being on hand to deal with any problems that may occur.
- Arranging the collection and forward of any air consignments
- Sending over relevant documentation to our overseas offices or agent so they're aware of move arrangements.
- Preparing documents for exporting the goods
- Following up on the assignee during the delivery.
- Preparing the electronic file for billing in a timely manner upon completion of the delivery.
- Ensuring in-house databases are up to date and accurate.
- Updating an account throughout the move and answering any possible queries or concerns they may have.
- Previous removals experience working as an international move coordinator desirable.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 15 Feb 2019