Alchemy are pleased to be partnering with a leading technology company, who are looking for a Reward Analyst to join their team in Berkshire.
The Reward Analyst will support the Benefits Director and be responsible for providing analytical support in order to support global compensation activities within the company.
This position offers fantastic opportunity for involvement in a wider Reward context; the successful Reward Analyst will be involved in global project work.
- The Reward Analyst will assist the UK annual benefits renewal process, short - term incentive plans, pay reviews and salary surveys, annual salary review, and provide support with benefits related query de-escalation.
- Generating benefit related reports, including salary drift and Benefit Take Up reports.
- The successful Reward Analyst will assist pension related processes.
- Supporting the delivery of annual projects, including market benchmark evaluations and the Annual salary review.
- Analysis of market competitiveness and modifying current structures accordingly.
- The successful candidate must he proficient in Microsoft Office, and have advanced skills within Excel.
- Previous involvement with salary structures, job families and reward market intelligence providers, is desirable.
- Excellent analytical and data skills along with fantastic attention to detail, are essential.
- Proven experience of developing and maintaining relationships with global internal customers.
- Strong presentation skills with proven experience of coherently relaying information on complex matters.
If this job is of interest and you think you meet the required skill set, don't hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: IT and Internet
Location: Slough, Berkshire, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 08 Feb 2019