A new opportunity is available for an experienced Relocation Client Manager to join an established global mobility and international relocation services provider.
This position will involve managing and liaising with the company's clients, providing them with exceptional levels of service throughout their relocation phases.
You will act as the dedicated point of contact for global mobility and relocation solutions, between the company and the client.
Industry knowledge and/or experience within the global mobility and relocation services sector is required.
You will build strong and successful client relationships, using your client service skills and industry expertise to deliver an innovative approach to problem solving and business development.
- Develop and maintain client account, fully understanding their specific relocation / expatriate management needs
- Conduct and lead regular reviews with clients, ensuring client satisfaction
- Initiate exercises to develop new business opportunities with existing clients, upselling additional relocation services such as; immigration, household goods moving, destination services, temporary accommodation etc.
- Drive the development and ensure the retention and growth of accounts
- Be fully aware of client operations and the impact of these on international mobility and expatriate / talent management
- Support client KPI reporting, performance management, innovation and satisfaction
- Identify the key successes of the business and work to build upon them for company success
- Provide a valuable, high quality service for the client and thus providing success for the company
- Remain well informed and up to date on relocation industry developments and market trends in order to give sound expertise and recommendations to clients
- Establish and expand relationship networks
- Be a change management expert
- Collect all required finance reports and act accordingly
- Previous experience working in the global mobility and relocation sector
- Excellent cultural awareness and knowledge of the expatriate services sector
- Strong experience in a sales, client services and/or client account management
- Ideally trained in sales practices
- Experience of successfully increasing sales within existing client accounts
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Salary: Highly Competitive
Posted: 11 Feb 2019