An Immigration Services Consultant is required to join our client in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
You will provide immigration advice and guidance to corporate clients regarding visa options and immigration compliance.
The position will involve additional staff management and supervisory team leader responsibilities.
- Manage client expectations and provide regular and timely updates on immigration services
- Provide end to end immigration services including; securing visa's, work permits and residence authorizations for corporate clients
- Efficiently complete accurate applications for visa filing, in accordance with the Immigration process
- Respond to and manage all communications from applicants, corporate mobility and HR contact and government authorities
- Monitor documents expiry dates and alert client on immigration and visa time frames
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with Government and Immigration authorities
- Stay up to date on immigration regulations and legislations
- Maintain client relationships and ensure a quality immigration service is delivered to clients
- Input all necessary visa/immigration information in the system and ensure data accuracy
- Ensure you correctly archiving every immigration case as per ISO requirements
- Assist in cross promoting global mobility and relocation services
- Draft and prepare invoices for clients
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in the visa and immigration services sector
- Experience dealing with government authorities and other stakeholders for visa applications
- Excellent computer skill, MS office, Outlook, etc.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Proven client service experience with strong relationship building skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritize workload
- Sound knowledge of Immigration Legislation and Policy in relevant location
Share this vacancy
Location: Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary: Market related
Posted: 21 Mar 2019