Alchemy recruitment are currently partnering with a worldwide insurance broker, who are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team, in Chelmsford.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for supporting the monthly payroll system as well as processing salary changes to staff members.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has payroll experience and is driven by accurate and effective results.
- The Payroll Specialist will produce monthly payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that payroll files are maintained and accurate.
- Dealing with telephone queries with the outcome of resolution.
- Maintaining sound knowledge on changes in both taxation and payroll legislation and understanding the impact these changes may have.
- Ensuring that payroll procedures are always in line with set standards and requirements.
- Liaising with colleagues in differing departments.
- Each month the Payroll Specialist will assist the income tax and NI balances.
- The Payroll Specialist will assist P35 forms and produce P11D's on an annual basis.
- The Payroll Specialist must have proven knowledge of payroll legislation, FCA guidelines, general insurance, banking methods and legal principles.
- The Payroll Specialist must have full proficiency in Microsoft Excel and payroll systems such as Oracle.
- Fantastic numerical skills and the ability to input data accurately.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written.
If this job is of interest and you think you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Chelmsford, Essex, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 12 Feb 2019