Our client a prestigious Gallery in London, is looking for a Buildings Manager to join the team. This role would best suit someone with previous experience managing commercial buildings and strong IT experience.
- Ensuring the safety of all Gallery visitors and employees, complying with Health & Safety standards.
- Managing the overall maintenance of multiple Gallery sites.
- Updating records to show expenditure of Gallery maintenance and repairs accordingly.
- Managing the hiring of contractors and negotiate schedules, ensuring all Gallery staff and the Operations Manager are kept up to date.
- Managing and coordinating IT support for multiple Gallery sites and ensuring inventory of computer equipment is kept accordingly.
- Overseeing the cabling of IT software, ensuring all switches and routers are stored safely.
- Liaising with emergency services and surveyors to establish emergency routes and safety.
- Maintain inventory of first aid kit, ensuring all safety equipment is properly used including regular testing and replacement.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong IT skills and software knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety procedures is essential.
Apply today to find out more!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Facilities Management
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 12 Feb 2019