We are exclusively partnering with a global corporation who are looking to hire an experienced in-house International Mobility Advisor.
- To provide international mobility advisory and consultancy support to the business globally, partnering with local HR contacts.
- The International Mobility Advisor will oversee expatriate management, supporting the relocation of employees across the world, including to some challenging locations.
Scope of the role:
- The International Mobility Advisor will ensure the successful delivery of; internal global mobility advisory services, vendor management, HR and employee relationship management, data management and project work.
- Act as subject matter expert for all international mobility related queries
- Advise on all types of relocation and international assignment types available
- Create and update international assignment documentation such as assignment letters, balance sheets, cost estimates etc.
- Provide guidance and advise on home and host compensation models
- Connect with HR contacts within the business globally and manage the international relocation of employees
- Develop relationships with external vendors and manage them to ensure exceptional delivery of; visa and immigration, relocation, taxation and household goods moving
- Support the Global Mobility Manager and other HR contacts across the business
- Ensure compliance regarding tax and immigration and consistent application of policies
- Partnering with expatriate tax and international payroll teams to provide end to end global mobility services
- Provide detailed cost projections in collaboration with international tax services
- Manage global relocations to a variety of host countries including challenging locations
- Provide monthly reports on assignees to HR contacts across the business
- Use of the assignment management software Assignmentpro and helping the on-going development of the product
- Track and manage expectations of assignees and ensure HR are updated
- Update the international assignee tracking systems and ensuring reporting of end dates for Immigration work permit's etc.
- Assist with Global Mobility policy implementation and managing the content of internal global mobility data available to the business
- Work experience in the international assignment services sector, ideally with in-house global mobility experience
- Good knowledge of expatriate compensation, expatriate taxation, HR, immigration and social security is preferred
- Prior experience using the global mobility technology; AssignmentPro
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Able to work in busy, fast-pace environment
- Strong problem solving and judgement skills
- Highly numerate
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong cultural awareness
This position is a 12 Month fixed term contract and has a high possibility of becoming permanent.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Mitcham, Greater London, England
Salary: Excellent Salary Package
Posted: 12 Feb 2019