Our client, a prestigious contemporary Gallery in Hong Kong is looking for a Head of Communications to oversee the Asia-wide Marketing and PR.
This position would most suit someone with extensive press, marketing and communications experience with a background in arts or luxury industries.
- Manage and initiate strategies to enhance and promote the Gallery's activities across Asia.
- Coordinate PR and marketing initiatives in Gallery's prime locations with a secondary focus on new markets.
- Promote the Gallery's exhibitions and events ensuring Press Release material and media content is engaging and eloquent.
- Ensure media and marketing material has a global reach and is spanning relevant Art institutions such as Museums, Auction Houses and Art events.
- Liaise directly with the Gallery's international locations, reporting to the global Director of Communications to coordinate and craft marketing content.
- Manage and oversee individual marketing material from Asia Galleries, ensuring Press Assistants and Managers in each location are submitting relevant content.
- Develop the Gallery's media presence, advancing the Gallery's relationship with global Art Media and Journalists.
- Conduct regular business development opportunities to further establish the Gallery's presence in Asia through media opportunities and artist relations.
- Previous experience in a managerial PR or Communications role is required.
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Other languages are a bonus.
- Proven experience of producing high quality PR and marketing material.
- Strong interest and background in the Arts industry or Luxury industries.
Get in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Marketing, Advertising and PR
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 14 Feb 2019