A market leading Immigration team is looking for an experienced Immigration Consultant to join their established team in Amsterdam.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Advising the client on all Dutch Immigration inquiries.
- Manage the full life-cycle of the Immigration application process.
- Ensuring the company's internal database is accurately and continuously updated with changes to cases and applications.
- Keeping abreast of new, and changes to, immigration policies and communicating back to the business and client.
- Meet and exceed customer service standards.
- Actively participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Strong background in Dutch inbound immigration experience is essential
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service focused
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and Skype
Share this vacancy
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Posted: 13 Feb 2019