Our client, an International Moving & Shipping company, our seeking an Export Supervisor to join their team based in Bristol.
The main purpose for the role will be to manage the overseas move process for existing clients and to keep them informed on their shipments throughout the move process.
- Manage customers through the entire move process from start to finish
- Assist Operations with shipping needs including; Bills of Lading, Certificate of Origin, Customs Entries etc
- Arrange the transport for household goods & vehicles, mainly deep-sea exports
- Provide quotations for inbound customers and answer enquires
- Work with both Operations and Sales, ensuring all customers' needs are met
- Help deal with any problems during the moving process when required
- At least 2 years' experience in Freight Forwarding, Shipping or International Moving Services.
- Experience dealing with Deep Sea Exports would be desirable
- Ability to deal with shipping documentation such as Bills of Lading, Certificate of Origin, Customs Entries etc
- Computer literate using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) & Shipping Systems
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 13 Feb 2019