A prestigious Gallery in Hong Kong is looking for a Press and Marketing Executive to join their team.
- Create all marketing material and press releases to increase the publicity and industry presence of the Gallery.
- Publish content on the website to increase the company's art sales and website traffic.
- Write content pre and post the Galleries art exhibitions and events.
- Optimise social media sites and online platforms to promote the Galleries exhibition and artists.
- Ensure that all press materials to cater for target markets and industry professionals.
- Present feedback to the Directors on the success of the marketing content within the Gallery and continuously develop methods of improvement.
- Attend art fairs and network with other fine art influencers.
The key skills required:
- Previous experience working within a marketing or content writing role within the art industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to network with industry professionals.
- Previous experience using social media platforms and online advertising sites for a company is required.
- English and Cantonese or mandarin spoken, and written language skills are required.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Marketing, Advertising and PR
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: Market related
Posted: 14 Feb 2019