Our client, a leading Gallery in Hong Kong are looking for a Gallery Relations Executive to join their team.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the Gallery.
- Coordinate the transportation of artworks to and from the Hong Kong Gallery.
- Handle both domestic and international transportation legal documents and procedures.
- Liaise and coordinate with art handlers, shippers, suppliers and storage handlers internally and externally.
- Manage all exhibition and fair preparation.
- Carry out condition checks and maintain insurance for artworks.
- Update artwork documentation and enter data onto internal database.
- Ensure all legal documentation including loan agreements, loan requests, consignment agreement, purchase and sale agreements are completed in a timely manner.
- Create all marketing material and press releases to increase the publicity and industry presence of the Gallery.
- Attend art fairs and network with other fine art influencers.
- Assist Gallery Manager/Directors with any administrative and PA duties.
- Previous experience within a similar role within a Museum, Gallery or Auction House.
- Excellent organisational and troubleshooting skills.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of shipping documentation.
- Full understanding of the Hong Kong art market.
- Cantonese or Mandarin language skills are essential, English language skills are beneficial.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: Market related
Posted: 13 Mar 2019