Our client, a rapidly growing Online Estate Agent is looking for a Local Property Expert to join their team covering the Leeds area. This is an exciting opportunity to build your own property business offering a wide range of services to many different clients.
You will have access to equipment, leading software and strong marketing support; leaving you free to focus on building your own business within the brand.
Duties of the position include:
- The opportunity to be a brand ambassador being responsible for a specific allocated area and building your own property business and the brand.
- Building relationships with new customers and be their first point of contact.
- Using your extensive property expertise of the local area to provide accurate and realistic valuations of all properties.
- Supporting all clients throughout the whole process of their house sale.
- Coordinate with the support team to make sure all processes are running smoothly to achieve sales.
- Day-to-day requirements to provide home valuations using all knowledge of the allocated area, including industry and valuation experience.
- The role is home based, and you will have the opportunity to manage your own hours.
- A strong desire to run your own successful business and a track record of excellent property listings conversion rate.
- Experience Valuing properties
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Passion for customer service and achieving goals/targets.
- Hold a full UK driving license and have use of a vehicle for business.
This role is on a self-employed basis, basic salary guaranteed for the first 3 months and then commission based thereafter. All earning potentials are down to the individual based on the volume of instructions as well as other referrals.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Salary: £ Negotiable DOE
Posted: 13 Feb 2019