Our client is an established international relocation and talent mobility business with offices in over 75 countries.
Due to expansion, they are looking to hire a French Speaking Relocation Client Services Consultant with previous global mobility and expatriate services industry experience to join their team. The role will involve managing concurrent international mobility projects for various clients and will be based in Brussels.
Duties & Responsibilities;
· Be the first point of contact for HR at corporate clients, expatriate VIP's and freelance experts regarding talent mobility and expatriate services.
· Work with client to understand their pre and post relocation needs.
· Provide a variety of talent mobility and relocation services such as intercultural coaching and training to client's expatriates before and during the international assignment.
· Ensure delivery of the highest levels of client service by monitoring and reporting on customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience;
· Global mobility or relocation services industry experience is required
· International experience (living/working overseas) is highly desirable
· Fluent in English & French, additional language skills are highly desirable
· Ability to prioritise your workload whilst managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service
· Degree level Education is required
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 19 Jun 2019