Our client a leading International Gallery is looking for a Junior Art Technician/Handler to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Exceptional care in handling, movement, storage and packing of property with your primary focus and goal being the safety of both people and property always.
- Accurate checking and condition reporting of all property.
- Accurate labelling and locating of property.
- Meet all deadlines for preparation of sales for exhibition and transport, including planning and communication with all sale coordinators.
- Assist sales set ups, views and breakdowns at various sites.
- Provide exceptional client service, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication with other departments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to work well within a team and a proven ability to communicate well with clients and staff from other departments.
- Enthusiastic, honest, highly self-motivated and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Very high level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- General computer literacy.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 18 Feb 2019