A top-provider of domestic and international moving and storage services is seeking a Removals Rates Coordinator to join their team based in Paris. They are looking for a candidate with previous experience in a role related to transport, international moving, or transit.
- Dealing with all stages of providing Removals and Storage quotations, including sending them out to prospective removals and storage clients and following up.
- Sending and monitoring tenders to third parties and partners involved in the removals process abroad.
- Monitoring and providing accurate rates and quotes for removals and storage services, ensuring rates provided are competitive against other removals and storage companies.
- 1-2 years' experience in a transport/international moving/transit related role.
- 1-2 years' experience in an analytical role preferred.
- Educated to degree standard (preferred, but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, confident in communicating in a professional capacity with customers and tender partners.
- Hard working and highly motivated.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Salary: €negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 19 Feb 2019