We have an exciting opportunity for an International Mobility Associate in London.
If you have a keen interest in the expatriate services sector and have excellent communications, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- The International Mobility Associate is directly responsible for coordinating the International Relocation progress from start to finish for client assignees.
Duties of the role:
- Partnering with clients and their employees during the entire relocation phase, ensuring client satisfaction at all times
- Ensuring the successful delivery of international and domestic relocations services to clients
- Providing a variety of global mobility services including relocation policy administration, expense reimbursement, household goods moving, home finding etc.
- Obtaining relevant information from assignees and updating the internal system for assignee relocation tracking
- Ensuring that company standards are maintained and exceeded during the delivery of international mobility and relocation solutions
- Understanding and customising specific relocation requirements for each assignee and their family
- Maintaining regular contact with the relocating assignee, the client and external partners, ensuring a quality service is delivered at all times
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills with an energetic and engaging personality
- A supportive and interactive team player
- Previous experience living abroad would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills using MS office
- Excellent client/customer service skills
- Cultural awareness
Previous experience in a related industry such as HR, corporate accommodation, household goods moving, destination services would be an advantage.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 DOE + Bonus
Posted: 20 Feb 2019