Alchemy Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with a Global Profession Services company, who are looking for a Human Resources Data Analyst to join their team in London.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for answering questions for clients relating to business performance, productivity and talent retention and support and implement solutions for clients.
This position is a client focussed role and the successful Data Analyst will come from a consulting background.
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for delivering and exploiting analytics and reporting data findings.
- Designing data models in order to assist solutions.
- Ensuring that the solutions provided are usable, accurate and interactive.
- The Data Analyst will focus on answering questions relating to people deployment, employee retention, talent acquisition and how to best ensure the growth of individuals.
- The Data Analyst will use a combination of approaches in order to ensure the best results, these will include data science and consultancy skills.
- Project management and management of business requirements will be a responsibility of the Data Analyst.
- The successful Data Analyst must have previous experience within consulting; this can include management consulting and stakeholder management.
- Proven knowledge of Talent, Human Resources, Change Management or Strategy.
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity; solutions and observations will be delivered to stakeholders in a comprehensive and effective manner.
- Experience using visualisation tools and applying data science.
- The Data Analyst must be highly analytical and numerate.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
If this job is of interest and you meet the required skill set, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 21 Feb 2019