A Global Maritime organisation are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team in Dartford.
- Proactively follow up quotes from customers
- Manage high value predefined enquiries and orders
- Work closely with Order Processing Centres to ensure smooth handling of customer transactions.
- Capture customer specific information and requirements in the system
- Process certain high value and pre-defined enquiries and orders from customers
- Assist the sales team for the account portfolio
- Responsible for handling of warranty claims
- Follow up complaints/non-compliances
- Advise and support customers on commercial and technical guidance
- Proactively follow up enquiries and capture sales opportunities through planned quote follow up
- Identify and actively pursue sales and order building opportunities through telephone sales expertise.
- Actively promote to customers sales campaigns, promotions and initiatives
- Bachelor or similar degree in business related studies
- Fluent in English - both in writing and speaking
- Computer literate
- Excellent interacting and communicating skills
- Excellent organising and executing skills
- Excellent telephone sales skills
Share this vacancy
Sector: Customer Service and Call Centres
Location: Kent, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 21 Feb 2019