The Global Mobility Advisor will be part of the dynamic HR Global Mobility Team and will be responsible for advising on and coordinating employee international assignments worldwide.
This role offers the successful candidate excellent potential for career growth.
- Advising the Employees through the whole international assignment process from start to finish to include repatriation.
- Global Mobility Policy counselling to assignees and dealing with a variety of assignee queries.
- Coordination of services from 3rd parties, including relocation management companies, tax and immigration providers etc.
- Producing international assignment documentation, compensation sheets and medical insurance plans, etc.
- Sharing information in respect of HR records, payroll, expatriate tax as necessary with relevant parties.
- Continuously reviewing and recommending changes to the company’s Global Mobility Policies and Procedures to ensure competitiveness and efficient service.
- Taking part in various projects within the Global Mobility Team.
- At least 2 years in-house global mobility experience
- Fluent English and Dutch languages
- Basic knowledge of visa, tax and immigration concerns worldwide
- Computer literacy such as word, excel, lotus notes and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: s-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Salary: € negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 21 Feb 2019