Are you a super-organised individual with great people skills and a desire to build a new career? We have the opportunity for you!
An innovative, exciting relocation solutions company are seeking proactive researchers with excellent customer skills to fill a number of excellent dedicated Area Orientation Advisorvacancies.
This employer is challenging the status quo by offering unique and game-changing concierge local destination support to clients.
They are seeking new colleagues to act as guides and consultants for relocators moving into the local area!
What's on offer?
- Flexible working hours are available!
- Full-time and part-time positions available!
- Remote working from home!
- Paid on an hourly rate!
What are we looking for?
No industry experience required...
- Local enthusiasts who love living in their Neighbourhood and are passionate about sharing knowledge and showing off their city!
- People who love giving fantastic customer service and who have a proven background generating solutions and exceeding expectations
- Fantastic communicators, who are able to build rapport quickly and understand the art of listening
- Degree qualified individuals who have honed time management, research and organizational skills
- Open to many different employment backgrounds including (and not limited to) hospitality, customer service, travel and tourism, real estate, teaching, military and consultancy
What does the role entail?
- Researching and recommending neighbourhoods that meet the client requests considering; transport links, schooling, leisure, lifestyle and cultural requirements
- Recommending real estate specialists to help find suitable accommodation
- Researching and recommending schools and universities
- Sharing information of recommended immigration attorneys
- Sourcing and interviewing nannies and gardeners for domestic needs
- Organising appointments for; utilities set up, builders, contractors, decorators, furniture installers and other needs.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: South San Francisco, California, United States
Posted: 21 Feb 2019