A fantastic opportunity is available for a Global Relocation Counselor to join a fast growing team in Orange County, California.
Facilitating the overall relocation process, you will be responsible for case management of relocating employees and will ensure client satisfaction by excellent service delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in international relocation and global mobility services.
- Act as the main point of contact for the various phases of relocation
- Oversee relocation service delivery to relocating transferees and their families
- Conducting a thorough needs assessment at the initial relocation phase, understanding the transferees needs
- Adjust relocation counseling services in accordance with the need of the assignee and their family
- Closely monitor and manage the home finding process and provide assistance in analysis of home purchase versus rent
- Maintain regular contact to both the client and relocating transferee throughout the relocation period
- Advise on and manage services such as; home marketing, home search, settling in services, cross cultural and language training, visa and immigration support etc.
- Coordinate, aid, oversee, and review the cross-sell and delivery of third party relocation services
- Provide solutions to clients on challenging move-based scenarios that arise
- Support the Global Relocation Director to proactively manage issues that arise
- Management of costs and expenses, aiming to maximize benefits while minimizing expenses and costs
- Maintain the database with accurate transferee and relocation information
- Previous work experience in the global relocation, domestic relocation and/or global mobility sector
- Client services experience ideally with experience working in an advisory role
- Experience dealing with expatriates strongly preferred
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Real Estate laws and practices, financing, disclosure
- Real estate license strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Costa Mesa, California, United States
Posted: 01 Mar 2019