A global Fashion Retailer is seeking a Wholesale Administrator to join their team at their head office in London.
- Assist and support the Wholesale team
- Manage all aspects of administration
- Manage the movement and control of samples and returns
- Ensuring samples are checked upon delivery.
- Report any delivery discrepancies
- Ensure accurate records of all samples are maintained
- Manage sample deliveries in accordance with campaign dates
- Perform stock takes
- Complete accurate processing of seasonal orders from start to finish
- Send orders to department stores
- Collate customer PO's prior to delivery, ensuring correct delivery dates, value and quantity.
- Make clients aware of any issues
- Deliveries administration (supplier and warehouse schedules, delivery bookings/dates and client updates).
- Build relationships with clients, suppliers and 3rd party warehouses
- Check availability/stock positions
- Send invoices to clients and follow up payment
- Previous administration experience
- Experience in retail wholesale operations
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft packages including Excel
- Good communication skills
Share this vacancy
Sector: Retail and Wholesale
Location: Westminster, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 25 Feb 2019