Relocation Business Development Consultant
A Business Development Consultant is needed to join a global relocation provider in Malaysia!
If you are looking to further your career in the global moving and relocation sector in a sales focused role, we have the vacancy for you!
Purpose of the role:
- To support the sales team in selling a range of services including Relocation, Destination Services, Household Goods Moving and Global Mobility.
- Generating new corporate client business across the dedicated region
- Building and maintaining existing client relationships across the corporate relocation market
Who are we looking for:
- Knowledge and expereince in the relocation and destination services sector in a sales focussed role
- A hungry sales professional looking for a long-term career
- Business development and business-to -business sales experience
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Success in developing prospects and securing new clients
- Industry knowledge of; Relocation, Global Mobility, Household Goods Moving and Logistics
What the role involves:
- Meeting and exceeding sales and business development targets
- Build professional relationships with corporate clients
- Attend annual sales conferences, industry networking events and client meetings
- Staying up to date on trends within the relocation, global mobility and international moving sector
- Generate new leads through cold calling, networking and other sales techniques
- Identifying key decision makers in potential client businesses
- Establish growth through cross selling of services
- Support the sales team with the preperation of client presentations and projects etc.
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to join a renowned Global Mobility, Relocation & Logistics provider
- An excellent salary, quarterly incentives and an excellent OTE package
- Training and on-going internal career development opportunities
- The chance to join a successful team
Share this vacancy
Location: Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary: MYR negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 25 Feb 2019