Our client, an established Gallery in Mayfair are looking for a Gallery Administrator/Registrar. This role would most suit a candidate with previous experience in Fine Art logistics and strong client services experience.
- Support the Gallery Manager and team in daily activities.
- Coordinate the shipping (both inbound and outbound) and packing of artworks.
- Post-sale including updating clients regarding the shipping of their property and liaise with shipping companies to track items.
- Provide clients with information regarding all post-sale information including shipping quotations and collection and storage information.
- Invoicing and payment post sale.
- Be a pro-active and primary point of contact for clients regarding shipping, logistics and post-sale information.
- Working with the galleries online platform and uploading artworks, maintaining a clean list of records of all the works in the gallery.
- Further administrative tasks.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with a Gallery, Auction House or in a Fine Art Shipping Company, required.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong client service skills.
- Good understanding of Fine Art Shipping and post-sale requirements.
Get in touch today to further your career!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 18 Mar 2019