Do you have experience in Marketing serving as a Marketing Manager or Director?
Are you looking for a new role with a forward thinking, corporate organisation?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Marketing lead, either at Manager or Director level to join our client who are headquarter in California.
This position will ideally be based in San Francisco but can be worked remotely if necessary.
Who are we looking for:
- A Marketing professional who can help define the corporate brand
- A hands-on motivated and energetic thinker who can fully understand the business culture
- Someone who can drive a rebranding initiative
- Must be a skilled marketing self-starter who is able to drive creativity and execute programs
- Broad experience in B2B technology or service marketing
Purpose and Scope of the Role:
- Report to the Chief Marketing Officer
- To market and integrate several global mobility, immigration and business travel products
- To lead business branding initiatives
- Creating campaigns across all marketing functions including; social media; industry and company events; PR; digital marketing; campaigns and content
- Work on projects to increase reputation and recognition in the industry, with a core focus on social media, events and industry awards
- Ongoing management of the business PR campaign
- Provide tools, presentations and other appropriate materials to the Sales and Business Development team to help them meet commercial objectives
- Managing budgets and allocating resources across projects
- Becoming the point of contact within the business for thought leaders, industry trade and media
- Using industry knowledge and updates to stay ahead, utilising the latest practices and marketing techniques
- The ideal candidate will have experience with SaaS B2B
- Previous Marketing Director experience within a related industry
- Degree within a relevant field such as communication, business administration or marketing is preferred
- Analytical & creative thinking, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of PowerPoint, graphics packages and CRM
- A keen eye for original and unique branding opportunities
- Experience in marketing software or services to high-tech HR is a plus
Share this vacancy
Sector: Marketing, Advertising and PR
Location: California City, California, United States
Salary: Competitive Package
Posted: 06 Mar 2019