A leading Internationally renowned law firm is looking to recruit an Immigration Attorney, for their Business Immigration practice in Atlanta.
The Immigration Attorney will be an important member of the business Immigration team assisting in the preparation and management of cases.
- Draft and review petitions and applications for nonimmigrant (H-1B, L-1 & TN), immigrant Visa's and PERMS for foreign national employees.
- Manage the firm's relationships with their high volume accounts.
- Effectively communicate complex immigration strategies and solutions.
- Supervise a team of Paralegals.
- Ensure the firm's internal database is continuously updated and information is being communicated correctly, ensuring cases are continually progressed.
- Keeping abreast of new, and changes to US immigration policies and communicating back to the business and clients.
- Juris Doctor and passed a state bar examination
- 3+ years US Business immigration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
Share this vacancy
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Posted: 27 Feb 2019