Our client a removals specialist based in the NW London area are seeking a storage administrator to join their team with excellent excel skills dealing with Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
This position is responsible for processing and managing accurate records of all activity on customer accounts including customer billing, invoicing, storage and warehouse records and strong collaboration with other operational areas ensuring the business operates comprehensive financial controls.
A small part of the role will require supporting the warehouse team to accurately input data from inbound/outbound delivery movements and planning warehouse tasks.
- Ensure all invoicing and storage management records are completed accurately and on time (Moveware - full training will be given)
- Dealing with clients on storage queries, payments and outstanding invoices in a professional and timely manner
- Manage storage accounts within pre-defined Company Credit Control Policy
- External / third party invoice verification and escalation in an efficient and timely manner
- Actively ensure processes and procedures are adhered to with movements into store, inspections and deliveries out of store
- Liaise with internal / external customers where necessary in a professional manner demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Liaise with the warehouse and ensure inbound/ outbound records are logged and processed in a timely manner
- Participate in inventory reconciliation process when required
- Warehouse diary management where required to actively assign tasks to facilitate internal processes
- To work in collaboration with operations and functional areas to ensure day to day activities and any other assigned tasks are completed effectively and efficiently
- To act as a role model and deliver on all principles and standards required by the company.
- Adhere to health & safety requirements through to maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the Storage Manager and/or the Group Operations Manager
Key Skills Required:
- Strong analytical approach with the ability to consistently adhere to procedures through to ensuring all relevant paperwork is maintained and completed in a timely manner
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner is essential
- Computer literacy ideally proficient using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel - LOOK UPS)
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment is essential
- Demonstrated storage admin or billing experience is beneficial
- Excellent customer liaison skills with good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills essential
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and pay attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience using warehouse management systems is beneficial
- The ideal candidate must have strong excel skills using vlookups and pivot tables.
In return the successful candidate will be offered a salary up to £25,500 plus further benefits.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 27 Feb 2019