Our client, a leading provider of international removals services is seeking an Operations Assistant to join their busy team based in Kent.
This position will involved working alongside the Operations Manager to assess the productivity, profitability and efficiency of the removals operations alongside other operations management duties.
Other responsibilities include:
- Helping with operational planning
- Briefing all teams about their daily duties
- Identifying sales and business development opportunities for new and existing international removals customers
- All aspects of fleet maintenance including MOTs, vehicle services and breakdowns.
- Assisting with personnel queries and issues, monitoring holiday requests, lateness and sickness
Our client is seeking someone who:
- Is already working in the removals industry (desirable) or enthusiastic about learning about removals
- Has previous sales experience
- Possesses excellent communication and organisational skills
- Has the ability to lead by example, work as part of a team and work on their own initiative.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills with a leading removals services provider while receiving a generous salary and attractive benefits.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please contact Alchemy today.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Kent, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 27 Feb 2019