Our client is looking to hire an experienced Household Goods Moving Advisor to join their moving team in Hong Kong.
The main objective is to provide a high-quality moving service to corporate clients, supporting them throughout the process.
You will provide end to end relocation and moving services as required.
- Coordinate and manage relocation and household goods moving services for the assignee
- Ensuring satisfaction from the client and relocating assignee throughout the door to door moving and relocation phase
- Serve as primary contact for the client answering queries in relation to HHG moving
- Meeting directly with the relocating assignee and collecting documents where appropriate
- Coordinate and follow-up on all services performed including liaising with other offices and vendors on service provision and co-ordination, provide back-end processing where necessary for specific services e.g. shipment
- Liaise with corporate clients where necessary to gather information or documentation required to complete the move, clarify service or policy provision
- Maintain and create files and databases with hard copy and soft copy documents
- Supporting the moving team regarding any Household Goods moving & relocation related enquiries
- Complies with financial tasks and documentation processes to assure accurate and timely invoicing, including drafting of job costs, invoices, PIRs, etc.
- Attend face-to-face meetings with clients periodically and be based at the client site where needed
- Participate in regular account-specific communication sessions, team meetings, and learning services to continuously improve performance
- Experience working within the Household Goods Moving sector is essential.
- Additional experience within Relocation and Global Mobility would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Tertiary education certificate or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years industry or equivalent customer services experience
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: Competitive Salary HKD
Posted: 27 Feb 2019