Our client is looking to hire an experienced Global Mobility Advisor to join their Relocation & Global Mobility services team in Hong Kong.
The main objective of the Global Mobility Advisor is to provide a high quality relocation service to corporate clients, supporting them throughout the process.
You will provide end to end global mobility, relocation and moving services as required.
- As a Global Mobility Advisor, you will serve as a global mobility subject matter expert within the international assignment services and relocation division
- Ensuring satisfaction from the client and relocating assignee throughout the relocation phase
- Coordinate and manage all global mobility services such as; international assignment management, relocation, destination services and household goods moving for the assignee
- Serve as primary contact for the client answering global mobility and relocation queries
- Meeting directly with the relocating assignee and collecting documents where appropriate
- Coordinate and follow-up on all services performed including liaising with other offices and vendors on service provision and co-ordination, provide back-end processing where necessary for specific services e.g. shipment
- Liaise with corporate clients where necessary to gather information or documentation required to complete the relocation, clarify service or policy provision
- Coordinating 3rd party services such as; household goods moving, relocation, destination services, immigration etc.
- Maintain and create files and databases with hard copy and soft copy documents
- Supporting the global mobility team regarding any relocation related enquiries
- Complies with financial tasks and documentation processes to assure accurate and timely invoicing, including drafting of job costs, invoices, PIRs, etc.
- Attend face-to-face meetings with clients periodically and be based at client site, serving as the Global Mobility Specialist when required
- Participate in regular account-specific communication sessions, team meetings, and learning services to continuously improve performance of the global mobility and relocation team
- Experience working within the global mobility, international assignment services, destination services and/or relocation sector
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Tertiary education certificate or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years industry or equivalent customer services experience
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: Competitive Salary HKD
Posted: 27 Feb 2019