A leading law firm are looking to recruit an Immigration Solicitor to join a highly respected team, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Provide accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of UK immigration law
- Assisting with the preparation of applications within the UK Immigration rules and point based system
- Preparing personalised submission instructions for clients to assist with applications
- Keeping abreast of new and changes to the UK immigration policies and communicating back to the business and clients
- Track and monitor existing applications and keep clients up to date on the progress
- Strong academic background with a 2.1 or above degree
- Qualified Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE.
- Previous corporate immigration experience is essential
- Strong background of the Points Based System, with a particular focus on Tiers 2 applications
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative, as well as within a team, and be able to work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
Share this vacancy
Location: City of London, Greater London, England
Posted: 01 May 2019