We are currently partnering with a leading Immigration Practice, who are looking to hire a Global Account Manager to be based in their London office.
The Account Manager will be the main point of contact to ensure client engagement and program goals are achieved across the major accounts.
- Working with the Directors to create a plan for each client that will focus on maximizing the client's usage of the client's capabilities.
- Review quarterly and half yearly account results to identify areas of improvement and growth opportunities.
- Working with directors and business development colleagues on new client implementations to ensure client needs are clearly defined and understood.
- Attending meetings with the client's team on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis reflective of the client's needs.
- Working directly with assigned clients to respond and redirect immigration inquiries.
- Preparing all presentation materials related to scheduled client reviews.
- Ensuring that all client specific processes and procedures are documented in the system overview and educates the company on such requirements.
- Providing client reporting against any contractual SLA commitments.
- Working with and supporting the directors in addressing issues pertaining to services.
- Acting as point of escalation for internal employees with service issues or client caused delays on assigned clients.
- Providing support to the Directors if there are delays in document expirations by communicating with the client as necessary and managing any escalations.
- Graduate level degree or equivalent is ideal.
- Five or more years providing immigration services to corporate clients in the local market.
- Comprehensive knowledge of local immigration regulation with a proven ability to stay aware of changing legislation, policy and procedures.
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written and client facing skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills within a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Self-starter and pro-active individual with desire to show initiative, ownership and commitment to role.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a proven ability to analyse and interpret information and develop appropriate solutions.
- Able to demonstrate a positive and flexible attitude to work, particularly new initiatives.
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence effectively and sensitively, verbally and in writing.
Share this vacancy
Location: City of London, Greater London, England
Posted: 14 May 2019