A Global Leading Supply Chain and Logistics company are looking for an Shipping Coordinator to join their team in Basingstoke.
The main responsibilities for this role are to coordinate International freight movements.
- Arranging freight deliveries
- Tracking of shipments
- Arranging International Freight shipments
- Ensure all documentation is supplied to ensure movement of goods is secure
- Liaise with Supply Chain parties and customers
- Raise invoices
- Produce quotes and costings
- Liaise with suppliers, truckers, shipping lines, customs brokers and freight agents
- Freight Forwarding experience
- Imports and Export shipments experience
- Air way bills and Bills of lading experience
- Strong communication skills
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
For more information on this opportunity please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Posted: 29 Apr 2019